Ragnarok Online


    Installation Guide

    Share
    avatar
    Administrator
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 36
    Join date : 2010-10-23

    Installation Guide

    Post  Administrator on Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:38 pm

    1. If you dont have any RO Renewal Client Installed download it here:
    http://mirror.irowiki.org/full/iRO-13.2Renewal-FullInstall-20101007-1357.msi

    2. Make sure Ragnarok_RE.exe , Valkyrie.exe & Ragnarok.exe is Updated..
    3. After the Update download ClashRO's Mini-Patcher below, no need to download the two, just choose one and wait for the download to finish

    Download Option # 1: sendspace.com ivv9sc
    Download Option # 2: megaupload.com IINSK2M9

    Ignore the ADS and click the Download Links below the AD. Install the Mini-Patch on your Ragnarok Folder, after Installing the patch.. click on Clash Ragnarok Online_original.exe and PLAY!!!

    CHEERS!
    Razz Razz Razz Razz
    avatar
    Spectator

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2010-11-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Tuguegarao City

    Nice GM

    Post  Spectator on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:32 pm

    if you can still improve the download section gm. just improve and if need help.. im just here... Smile


    ill try to find a way so that we can easily download the game
    avatar
    kaktus25

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2010-11-30
    Age : 25
    Location : Philippines

    w0w

    Post  kaktus25 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:55 pm

    nice GM..

    kinginamo

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2010-12-09

    kay ungasis eh!

    Post  kinginamo on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:51 am

    Administrator wrote:1. If you dont have any RO Renewal Client Installed download it here:
    http://mirror.irowiki.org/full/iRO-13.2Renewal-FullInstall-20101007-1357.msi

    2. Make sure Ragnarok_RE.exe , Valkyrie.exe & Ragnarok.exe is Updated..
    3. After the Update download ClashRO's Mini-Patcher below, no need to download the two, just choose one and wait for the download to finish

    Download Option # 1: sendspace.com ivv9sc
    Download Option # 2: megaupload.com IINSK2M9

    Ignore the ADS and click the Download Links below the AD. Install the Mini-Patch on your Ragnarok Folder, after Installing the patch.. click on Clash Ragnarok Online_original.exe and PLAY!!!

    CHEERS!
    Razz Razz Razz Razz


    BURAHIN NINYO NGA ITO SA PATCHER NINYO
    "Simply delete Your Clashro.DAT to Patch"

    KUNG HINDI PALA KAYO ISANG DANGKAL NA _____... TSK TSK TSK!!
    avatar
    Finn

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2010-12-04
    Age : 24
    Location : Inside your Heart

    Re: Installation Guide

    Post  Finn on Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:35 am

    kinginamo wrote:
    BURAHIN NINYO NGA ITO SA PATCHER NINYO
    "Simply delete Your Clashro.DAT to Patch"

    KUNG HINDI PALA KAYO ISANG DANGKAL NA _____... TSK TSK TSK!!

    Forum Rules wrote:5. Look Both Left and Right Before You Cross The Street
    When you create a thread or topic, make sure they don't exist yet.
    Posting in a wrong thread is not right. Neither creating a topic on a wrong forum.
    Use an appropriate language on the right forum. Strictly English on the main board.



    Please do Read Forum Rules before Posting. Thank you!
    *Just another Concerned Player* Rolling Eyes

    alyza0

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2010-12-10

    hirap i download eh

    Post  alyza0 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:55 pm

    paste here the website & how to install
    avatar
    Administrator
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 36
    Join date : 2010-10-23

    Re: Installation Guide

    Post  Administrator on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:32 am

    alyza0 wrote:paste here the website & how to install

    for the website click here

    installation procedure is stated above.

    bibosimon

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2011-02-17

    Re: Installation Guide

    Post  bibosimon on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:59 pm

    Spectator wrote:if you can still improve the download section gm. just improve and if need help.. im just here... Smile


    ill try to find a way so that we can easily download the game





    turuan mo nmn ako pano download meron ka ym para ma chat kita

    Sponsored content

    Re: Installation Guide

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:39 pm