Clash Ragnarok Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ragnarok Online

2 posters

Suggestion

rcsnhad

Suggestion Empty Suggestion

Post  rcsnhad Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:21 am

Is it possible to have an NPC outside the bldg who identify things in your inventory in just one shot?
    This is to help or give an ease to players who hunt a lot... like myself... Never have to enter the bldg. just to buy identifiers and manually identify things one by one. What a Face

Please GM consider my application for moderator and im inviting my friends to play here.

Cheers for the future of Clashro!!!

Last edited by rcsnhad on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Admin
    Admin

Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion

Post  Administrator Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:56 pm

rcsnhad wrote:Is it possible to have an NPC outside the bldg who identify things in your inventory in just one shot?
    This is to help or give an ease to players who hunt a lot... like myself... Never have to enter the bldg. just to buy identifiers and manually identify things one by one. What a Face

Please GM consider my application for moderator and im inviting my friends to play here.

Cheers for the future of Clashro!!!

Identifier named Deckard Cain is located at Comodo 189 140

- About your application being Moderator.. if we find you active and helps alot not just in forum but also in-game, Then there's no problem in promoting you as Mod. I hope this answers your question.

Cheers! cheers

THREAD CLOSED

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:11 pm